Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2013

The late train

The train journey home from work was only thirteen minutes long but that day I wanted it to last forever.
As I hurried through the barriers I saw the dreaded sight of my train departing. I'd missed it by seconds!

The tall slip of a girl first caught my eye as I stood staring at the screen trying to figure out how long i'd have to wait for the next one. She was sat on the bench her hands placed cautiously on top of her knees. She must of been about eighteen or nineteen I guessed as my attention slipped from the train times. She wore soft lemon plimsolls and a colourful summer dress, the hem of which rose up high along her thighs. I could feel her brown round doe eyes peering up at me, it was as if the air shoot out of my body. Already I was aroused. I turned and glanced down with a rye smile. We meet for just a second, enough time to know that there was something between us.

My train was due on the opposite platform so I made my way up over the bridge. As I walked slowly down the other platform I noticed that the girl had gotten up from the seat. She too was walking but on the other side to me. We marched like shadows of one another until I stopped to lean against the wall. I swallowed hard as she swished her peach like behind. She continued on down the platform and I tried to pull myself together. It had been hot all day long and I was hardly in a state to think clearly, she was nice to look at but I should give it up and just wait for the train.

However I noticed that she'd started to come back the other way. I couldn't help but stare over as she glided along. Her dress was thin and it wrapped itself tightly around her supple figure. As a gentle gust of wind blew it teased the material between her legs showing the definite outline of her pussy. This sent shivers of need right through me. I imagined her moist lips, the smooth feel of her skin. Just as she passed directly opposite me I saw the shy grin spread across her face.
 She tossed her head and once more flashed those brown eyes at me. Our eyes caught again and I could almost feel the sexual tension jump between us.

I watched silently as she showed off her tight bum once more. Her long legs paced gracefully and I was filled with a want to lift her off her feet and wrap those legs around my waist. Through the dress I could just make out the line of her panties, they cupped her cute bum so tenderly. I imagined her putting them on that morning fresh out of the shower, her skin so clean and lush. I wondered if she'd lingered in the mirror stroking herself, just momentarily dreaming of giving herself up to someone, the sweet tingle of need blossoming.

Once again she turned back. I couldn't help by devour her as she came by again. Her hands now playfully grazing against her body, they brushed against her breasts and then down along the smooth line of her thigh.  I was raging with desire as my mind filled with all the things I'd like to do to her, yet as she showed off her behind once more the train came along to cut off the show.


As I slumped into the seat I was surprised by the emptiness of the carriage. Normally it was standing room only, so I gratefully leaned my head back against the cushion and closed my eyes. I felt the damp spot in my boxers where the head of my dick had grown hard and moist, I reached down to adjust myself and squeezed just a little.   As I opened them again I was stunned to see that she was sat directly in front of me. She slipped herself over to the window seat and stared out as we left the station. My heart raced and I felt the blood pumping through my body. Immediately my dick began to respond. I could hardly believe that she was here!

Up close she looked just like Jean Seberg, her close cropped hair and big eyes driving my desire. She was beautiful, a real kind of beauty, she didn't need all that make-up and jewellery like so many girls around, she was an honest beauty, timeless. I couldn't help but stare, I think somewhere in the back of my mind i'd promised myself that if I ever saw her again i'd at least find out her name.

The jolting of the train made everything seem unreal. I could hear my own breathing as it echoed around me. I leaned forward and was about to speak when I saw her hand slip down her silk like thigh and she began to caress, running her fingers along and down the crease of leg and bum cheek. I tore my eyes from her to check if anybody else could see what was happening, there was still nobody else in sight. I turned my body more to face her and was fully intended on at least offering my own name.

 That was until I saw that she had begun to slip off her panties. She allowed them to fall down her pale legs, the thin cotton looked as though it needed to be ripped from her and I felt my erection grow harder still. As she lifted one leg they fell to the floor and she spread out to fully reveal herself. I felt my dick surging, I wanted to put it inside her, her pussy was so sweet looking. Her fingers danced along her outstretched thighs and with an accompanying gasp slipped inside her throbbing lips.

She was already very wet and her fingers slid in and out quickly. She looked across and I saw the colour flushing her cheeks. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and her small pert breasts moved up and down with her quickening breathing. I knew the dress would be rubbing against her nipples adding a touch of friction, heightening the senses. Arching her back she turned her attention to her clit, I could tell from her clouding eyes that she wasn't far from orgasm.

Every part of me now ached to have her yet I sat transfixed by the show. She seemed in a world of her own intoxication only glancing at me occasionally just to make sure I was still paying full attention. Don't you worry, I thought I'm never letting you out of my sight!

2 comments: