Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

Lunchtime play.

Sitting at the table I study her as she picks at her salad. We are sat in a crowded restaurant at lunchtime on a busy Saturday afternoon. For forty two she looks amazing. Blood hair, stunning crystal blue eyes and legs that roll on for days. The legs were what I saw first, I remember following her around town one afternoon transfixed by the thin tubes tightly wrapped in black nylon.

Now she's here sitting opposite me, in an outfit I've chosen, ready to play my game. I take a sip of wine and give her the signal, slowly she slips off her shoe and as it falls to the tiles with a sweet clink I feel the excitement grow. Just the thought of her stockinged foot is driving me wild, I put down my fork and stare across knowingly.

  I feel the silky touch as her toes find their way up the inside of my calve gently winding a path towards my already growing dick. The first touch is amazing, like lightening striking my bulging head. The seam just below the toes radiates through my trousers and I can see the desire in her eyes, the will to play this risky game and to please. She skillfully circles my already wet tip, running the nail up and down the shaft. All around us the other dinners are blissfully unaware of what's happening underneath the table.

  She's casually eating as if nothings going on even signalling to the waitress. As the pretty young girl comes over I feel her toe burrowing deep into my groin. I smile and try to pretend that everything is normal, yet with this girl here I'm flooded with ideas. I want her to climb on the table and lift up her skirt, I want her to show me her pussy and let me kiss it though her work tights.

As my dick grows harder I feel it begging to be released, I undo my trousers and allow it breath out in the air. Instantly the feel of her hot foot against me sends shivers down my neck. My hands are now clasped down onto the table as I struggle to keep control. Opposite she sits with a smile of pure filth as she licks her dark red lips and teases me further. Then I hear the second shoe fall and my heart races as I wait for the other foot to join in. I'm now totally lost to my own actions, at first I was conscious not to disturb the others around us, now all im concerned with is the pleasure I'm receiving for this beautiful women's feet.

Starting at the base of the shaft they pinch together and slowly begin to run up and down. The silk stockings I made her wear feel so good and I close my eyes to picture her stood wearing just them. I think of bending her over a chair and running my tongue all the way up the dark seam until I reach her ass. I want to rip them off her and stuff them in her mouth, to cum all over them and then make her wear them all day. She begins to speed up and I grip the table harder. I can hear my own groans begin to take on a life of there own as I struggle to keep control. She's swift and firm as if she knows I'm not far off, my dick feels like its in a silk vice and I begin to trust my hips, fucking her feet as hard I can sat down. I want to reach down and grab her legs, feel the nylon next to my face. I can already feel the wave approaching as it builds from deep inside me. I know it won't be long and I thrust harder.

Then I explode and I can feel my burning hot cum covering her toes and feet, this makes me ejaculate even harder as I try to mark my territory. It squirts high up the inside of her leg and I see her shuffle as she tries to reach down and take some in her fingers. She succeeds and playfully places two fingers in her mouth, I watch as she savours the taste of me. My body recoils and I lean forward to try to catch my breath, I'm sure we must of disturbed the others but at this point I'm hardly bothered. As I slip my dick back inside my trousers I look up and watch as she slips her covered feet back into her shoes. I smile and think that this women could be ripe for really pushing! I pick up my glass and raising it too her I say quietly 'I'm gonna make you walk all day in them and when we get home You're gonna lick them clean!'

No comments:

Post a Comment