Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2013

I'm Benjamin McQueen. Welcome to Transports of delight my Erotica blog. I hope that this will prove to be a very colourful journey into the deepest parts of my inner deviancy. So here goes this blog is a place to set my inner deviant free! I hope that it will become a refuge from the mundane normality of day to day living. I like so many people have desires, needs, fantasies and I aim to lay them bare in this blog. In this private blog I will post erotica that searches the very deepest parts of my soul. I want to portray the full extent of my sexual desires. I aim to post stories based upon my needs, wants and fantasies. Some may be sensual and sweet others hard and unforgiving. Please feel free to comment and drop by and say hi. I hope that this blog will lead to many friendships with those open minded amongst us who perhaps like me prefer to keep their sexual deviancy private. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment