Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

Making you mine. Parts 4 + 5

Part 4.

My kiss whispers affection, travelling from the small of your back until it rests lovingly across your shoulders. I can feel you convulsing, your body aching to be owned, used, mastered. 'Are you ready?' The release of desperation flashing in your pulsating lips.
I once more reach down and circle your clit. 'Really?' 'God yes!' You mumble through the improvised gag. 'Please...' Your eyes flash back across your shoulder, in an instant I'm thrusting deep into you from behind. Our eyes fix for a moment, the tears swelling in yours, the control in mine, then you turn away, the feelings too strong, the pain overwhelming.

The muffled cries fill the room, I feel you biting down hard on the brush. With every thrust you play the game. A little rejection, tightening, denial...then submission, acceptance. Inside you I feel needed. The connection between us is unique, both searching for our place. Ever deeper I go, testing your acceptance. My nails dragging along your back, my palms slapping at your flesh. I want you to know my devotion, my gratitude at your giving yourself to me.In I go...deeper and deeper. Needing you to lose all remaining inhibitions, give yourself totally to me. Grabbing your hips I demand ownership. 'Scream!!' I shout. Your head rolls back and I grab a fist full of hair and pull. 'Scream!!' I once more demand.

The struggle intensifies, your inner desire wishes to be pushed further, playing the game very well, overriding your usually controlling brain. I can feel myself growing harder, flourishing inside you.Your head arches back, dragged by my firm grip Finally you release and cry out. We both know the whole house must of heard that. I'm dragged to the point of release. As I stand over you my cum flowing hard. I accept you. You know what this means....now you're owned!


Part 5.

In the shadow of the clock tower, you're waiting for me. Standing at the corner I hesitate, you look so perfect, fragile yet strong, alone but protected. It's been days since our first meeting. Nothing else has filled my thoughts. Your fragrance still echoes, your willingness a constant rhythm reverberating within me.

 Your text messages have been short and timid. Me: Did you enjoy yourself my girl? You: I enjoyed it. Me: I want to see you again, soon You: If you like Me: When are you free?
I don't receive an answer from you, straight away. So I demand we meet. Even sending the text, I know I might lose you! Maybe just leave it as it is, a one off, let you go back to being the nice clean cut girl that you are. The response is immediate. You: Yes sir. The next date is set.

So now here I am. Watching you from a distance. I devour every inch of your being, accepting and analysing everything about you. Your perfect frame hovers in the chilled morning air, and you're the only thing I see, I don't care about the other bodies that flitter on by. I intend to make yours, mine. Even as everyone else suffers in coats and hats you model beauty, your short dress and heels a modest sign of you wanting to please me. Nothing slutty, nor over appealing, just pure truth. So I can't hold off any longer, out into the street I step, out towards you... my girl.

Taking your hand I lead you along the street. I know where we're headed, I know exactly where. I pull you into the alley. The high walls shield the sun, the sounds of people milling in the street not far off our thrilled audience.Placing my hand around the back of your neck I pull you in close and kiss you. I feel you crumble into me, you've been dying to submit, I can feel it. 'Remove your underwear' my own voice echoing against the walls sounds odd. 'Quickly now' I add uncomfortably. You do as you're told, your eyes never once breaking from my gaze. The beautiful blue and black lace is passed eagerly from your hand to mine. Reaching down slowly I feel for your clit. It sits attentively, as if begging to be touched. With the tip of my index finger I roll from top to bottom and your hips rise, the small of your back shooting into the wall. 'You like that my girl?' 'Yes sir.' Your response glides through me. The respect, love, trust burning a need for me to protect. Slowly I circle, your breath catches and you shudder. At first your moans are soft but as I run my hand up and down the inside of your thighs they grow louder. My tongue licks away just behind your ear, I whisper the words.. 'You are loved, you are beautiful, you are owned!' Then I grab at you, one finger inserted, the rest of my palm squeezing hard around your pussy. I move across and bite your nipple, tasting a mouthful of dress as I do. Your whole body slams against the wall. Your head to one side, your cheek against the cold bricks. It's like you're trying to confirm to yourself that this is real. I can feel you contracting, your muscles clamping tight like they're being shocked. The wetness catches me by surprise. 'Your not going to cum, are you girl?' 'No' your voice weak. 'You better not, you need to show control.' I loosen my grip and remove my finger. I hear you gasp, and watch as a deep blush flushes your cheeks. Once more I look into your eyes as I take your throbbing clit between my fingers and pinch hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment