Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2013

A guest post by @sophieRoissy

I am honoured to post this short story by my friend Sophie Roissy.
Check out her amazing new blog  http://www.badbehaviourandsaucystuff.blogspot.co.uk/?z1


I'm alone in a crowded room. People I don't know mingle and make small talk, they don't see me. I look down at the glass I'm holding, self consciously caressing the smooth curves with my thumb. I'm wearing the dress you gave me and the stockings and that's all, as you instructed. My mouth goes dry at the anticipation of seeing you again, yet the thought of feeling your touch, of pleasing you makes me wet. My nipples harden and begin to show through the silky fabric of the dress. Time passes, without you it drags on for what seems an eternity. Bodies stir around me, chatting and laughing, they saunter by as my anticipation builds. Then I feel it, an electricity in the air and I know you are near. I look up and see you through the crowd, looking back at me, studying every inch of my being, inspecting your property with your piercing eyes that seem to look right through me. Your gaze is passive yet your eyes are firm and full of need. I want so desperately to come to you, I need to be next to you, to feel you against me. I move forward but you shake your head, a silent command for me to stop. I turn my head away from you as I place the glass on the table behind me, when I look back you are gone. A surge of panic ensnares me. I'm alone again, but only for a moment. I feel you move behind me, taking the back of my neck in one hand, you place the other on my shoulder as my body trembles with anticipation. You order me to stay still, never releasing your hold on my neck. My pulse quickens as you pull me back against you, I can feel your cock harden as it presses into me. I want to touch you, to taste you. I stand facing the crowd with you behind me. You move your hand from my shoulder, tracing my neckline before sliding it under the dress and along the curve of my breast. My clit throbs as you tease and pinch my nipples, all the while the wetness in my pussy stirs until I can feel it trickling down my stockinged thighs. Withdrawing your hand from my dress you trace the back of my spine with your fingertip, sending shivers through me until your hand is level with with my butt. I feel your breath in my ear, you whisper to me to spread my legs. I do it. From behind me you peel back the dress, placing your hand on my cunt you slide a finger inside me, I moan in appreciation. You tut loudly in my ear at the evidence of my arousal, as you withdraw your finger and place it glistening with my juices on my lips. 'Taste yourself' you command, I obey, taking your finger in my mouth, sucking hard, tasting myself on you. I want you so bad, your cock throbs against me and I want you inside me. I feel you still, releasing your grip on my neck, you moan softly as I continue to suck on your finger. Suddenly you wrench your hand away, and grasp my wrist you pull me forward our bodies tracing the outline of the room, moving through the hordes of party goers until I feel the cool night air embracing my body through the thin fabric of the dress. We're outside, cloaked in darkness and shielded from view by a large oak. You turn to face me and order me to remove the stockings. Sliding them off one by one I place them in to your outstretched palm, my hand brushing yours briefly, my skin comes alive once more. 'On your knees', you whisper, your eyes burning.
I kneel before you, my hands bound together behind me by the stockings you insisted I wear. Your hands grasp my hair as I take you in my mouth, tasting your arousal as you slide deeper into me. As I pull away my tongue caresses your tip and your moan of pleasure distracts me, I'm pleased I have this affect on you, it makes me feel powerful, but only for a fleeting moment. You seem to sense my submission dwindling and with one powerful thrust you push yourself deeper into my mouth and I'm choking around you as you fuck my mouth harder and faster. I feel your cock growing and pulsating and I know you're close, my clit throbs and the juices run freely down my naked thighs. Quickly you withdraw and push me to the ground now moist with dew. With one hand clasping your cock you pull the delicate straps of the dress off of my shoulders and slide it down, revealing my breasts to the night air which bites at my nipples and I'm pinned beneath you as you slide into me, thrusting hard, gaining momentum. I want to cry out but you place your hand around my throat and squeeze, so that only a faint whisper of breath escapes me. The friction on my clit builds and I feel a deep sweet aching burning within me, the night air and approaching orgasm sending shivers through me. I can't hold it back any longer, my orgasm tears through me, my throbbing cunt tightening around you. I want to close my eyes and savour the moment but without warning you pull out of me and remove your hand from my throat. Your expression is stern and intense, your tone accusatory, 'You didn't ask my permission for that orgasm you realise?'. Before I can respond you kneel over me trapping my body between your thighs and begin stroking yourself. 'Don't you dare close your eyes, I want them open and your mouth too!' you command. I obey. Helpless with my hands bound behind me and your weight pressing me down into the ground. I look up into your eyes, my mouth open, ready and you come. Hot thick spurts of your seed covering my breasts, trickling down my belly and you're spent. I clean you with my tongue savouring the taste of you in my mouth, before you move away, straightening your clothes before gently pulling me into your arms. My hands are still tied and I can barely feel them as you kiss my forehead and stoke the hair from my face. After replacing the straps on my shoulders one at a time you gently release my hands from the stockings. Across the way, people begin to emerge, their evening of frivolity now drawing to and end. You pull me into a warm embrace and we kiss once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment